A Ragging-Free Campus (In strict compliance with the orders of Hon'ble Supreme Court)
IISE has enforced measures as per directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court that include:
- Formation of anti-ragging committee/squad for preventing and taking action against ragging.
- All students and their parents/ guardians have to sign an affidavit in the form prescribed by UGC.
- Counseling and sensitization of senior students against ragging by the Group Chairman personally.
- Severe punishments to erring students including lodging FIR, expulsion/ rustication and penalty up to Rs 2.5 lakhs.
- Display of anti-ragging measures/steps/punishments at all strategic locations in the campus.
- There are separate hostels for senior and junior students to prevent any incidents of ragging.
- Round-the-clock availability of anti-ragging helpline. Helpline numbers are:
Mohd. Aijaz 9453350199 Dr Shail Mishra 9415715170 Mr Devendra Pratap 9415028508 Mr S.K. Tripathi 9415418127 Mr. Vikrant 8953881711
Ragging is strictly Prohibited as per Hon’ble Supreme Court’s orders. It is a Criminal offence.