Master of Mass Communication(M. Comm)
Mass communication master's degree programs familiarize students with several forms of media through courses such as mass communication theory, research methodologies and media ethics and law. Graduates could opt to pursue further studies or a variety of journalism, marketing and public relations careers.
Graduation with min. 50% marks (For SC/ST 45%) with Maths at 10+2/Graduation
FEE STRUCTURE :-
- Application forms can be obtained personally from the institute/ city-office on payment of Rs 1000/- in cash or by post on payment of Rs 1050/- by DD
- The application form can also be downloaded from the website and duly filled-in Application form can be submitted in-person or sent through Registered Post to: “International Institute for Special Education, Kanchana Bihari Marg, Off Ring Road via Kalyanpur, LUCKNOW - 226022 (U.P)”
- Fee for MCA(Full Time) can be paid through DD / Cheque drawn in favor of “IISE UPTU” payable at Lucknow
- Fee can also be deposited at Institute’s Cash Counter or transferred through NEFT in HDFC Bank, IFSC – HDFC0000723, Branch code 0723, A/c Name “IISE UPTU” - A/c No. 07231450000130
- A copy of deposit slip or any proof of fee deposited must be sent to the institute.